Prosperity Accounting Solutions offers its clients practical assistance and expert advice on company regulatory and secretarial matters - matters which can be easily overlooked in the everyday running of a business, but which carry heavy penalties for noncompliance. PAS manages your reporting obligations, monitors compliance, and attends to all company secretarial matters.
Prosperity Accounting Solutions can advise on the best company structure to suit your business purposes, and makes sure you are aware of your legal obligations as director. We can also walk you through legal requirements of directors and other officeholders, and advise on compliance or otherwise of proposed business actions.
Company secretarial functions we provide:
Prosperity Accounting Solutions can provide any or all of the following company secretarial functions:
- Company registrations
- Discretionary Trust, Unit Trust and Hybrid Trust establishments
- Business name registrations
- Changes to company data, such as changes of name, directorships, share allotments etc.
- Maintaining members and officeholders registers
- Preparation of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) database updates
- Annual Company Statements and other financial reporting matters;
- BGL Corporate Affairs System (CAS) assistance
- Attendance at periodic directors meetings
- Drafting directors, shareholder and members resolutions
- Attendance at Annual General Meetings
- Preparation of the agenda and board packs for meetings
- Preparation of the minutes of meetings
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining statutory and corporate registers
- Drafting and advising on charters, policies and corporate governance statements
- Provision of a registered office
To find out more contact us today on 02 6281 5843.